Handcrafted Leather Wallet with ID Window and Zipper - Two Tone Colors
This handmade leather wallet is an absolute must-have. Handmade with the finest full grain, vegetable tanned Buttero and Vachetta Minerva leathers from the Conceria Walpier Tannery and Badalassi Carlo Tannery in Tuscany, Italy, it’s a luxurious statement piece that is made to last. It features a slim profile for easy pocket storage and two card slots for carrying essentials. The elegant center ID window allows you to easily find your identification without taking up extra space. For added convenience there's also a lined zipper pocket that opens up to allow safe storage of cash, coins, receipts and more! This charming wallet is sure to become one of your favorite accessories for years to come.
- Full grain, vegetable tanned leather from Tanneries in Tuscany, Italy.
- Carefully saddle stitched by hand.
- Color: Blue (Buttero leather) and Yellow (Vachetta Minerva leather).
- Solid brass zipper. 100% cotton lining for the center pocket.
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.1" x 0.1".
- 4 compartments, including 2 card slots, an ID window, and one center pocket with zipper.
- Handcrafted in Ann Arbor, MI, by Arbor Trading Post.
- Ready to gift in a 100% cotton dust bag.
Free Shipping for ALL Orders in the US
Expedited shipping options are available at discounted rates.
Don't like an item you bought from us? Did the package arrive damaged? Let us know and we will arrange for a hassle free and convenient exchange