Handcrafted Leather Field Notes Cover - Two Tone (English Tan and Olive Green)
Our Handcrafted Leather Field Notes Cover is perfect for recording your biggest ideas and stories on the go! The exterior is crafted with USA Horween leather in English tan, while the interior uses Pueblo leather in olive green. High in quality, the leather on this piece is soft and supple - you can feel the difference. Made to last, this cover will age beautifully over time, staying looking great through heavy use. With its pocket-size design, it fits easily into any pocket or bag – so you can bring it anywhere to capture those spontaneous thoughts. It fits all standard Field Notes journals and passports, so you can always keep track of your adventures!
If you’re looking for a timeless way to journal and make memories – our Handcrafted Leather Field Notes Cover is a perfect choice. Get ready to explore life with this stylist notebook cover that will only become more beautiful as time goes by.
- Full grain, vegetable tanned leather. Exterior is Horween USA Dublin leather, and interior is Italian Pueblo leather.
- Saddle stitched by hand. Edge is polished and burnished.
- Color: English Tan exterior. Olive Green interior.
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 4.125" (closed).
- One Field Notes journal is included (as shown in picture)
- It fits all standard 3.5" x 5.5" Field Notes journals or Moleskine Notebook of same size. It also fits a passport.
- Ready to gift in a cotton dust pouch.
- Handcrafted in Ann Arbor, MI.
Free Shipping for ALL Orders in the US
Expedited shipping options are available at discounted rates.
Don't like an item you bought from us? Did the package arrive damaged? Let us know and we will arrange for a hassle free and convenient exchange